Friday, March 09, 2007

It feels like having a cake and eating it too!

Zenith[10] says:
they didn't fucking ask for my id when i bought them from alko :D lazy bastards
sonia says:
haha they didnt?? but i think you do look adult. i mean if you werent 18 you'd pass for it
sonia says:
i mean you're not OLD
sonia says:
you're mature =DDD
sonia says:
but not mentally

This is what you get for turning 18. :D
Life is crazy. Time flies. In 10 days I'm going to be in Paris. I can't really believe it, after my week in Paris, there is only 8 weeks of school left, and then off to San Francisco!
Hell yeah!
My subconsciousness is playing tricks on me, and it's not even funny!
Anyways, tomorrow, Helsinki, again:)! Rather enjoyable. I love Helsinki!

But the not-so-nice-thing is that I miss Tallinn and my honeybunnies a lot. A big bunch! Damn.

No comments: