Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Favourite things.

Today was a fabulous day! It was almost as good as it gets. Just awesome!
First thing in the morning, after enjoying my morning tea - the usual, I walked out of my house, and felt the wind stroking my face with a lot softer touch, than usually. It had a vernal smell. The birds were singing their lungs out, and for some strange reason, the morning seemed to be lighter than ever. Met up with Juulia and walked to school with her. I found out in my Mathematics class, that the time I'm going to be in Paris, only Higher Level students have to attend, which means I'm not going to miss out on anything! What a relief - I can enjoy Paris without any guilt what so ever. And the teacher did it all for me, how nice is that! It totally brightened up my day to an extent when I was completely overwhelming with all the sunshine and nice people around me. I was just bursting out laughing and enjoying the sunrays flattering my skin with warmness. After school I was hanging out with Sonia, who is just such a darling. We had a blast in Wayne's Coffee (I love the place, and the place loves me, since I probably am their best customer) first and then we went on to Soppabaari, where I had a delicious tomato-feta pasta. We chilled there until 10pm. When I got home I was just so happy! I still am. I love, LOVE those times when everything is just in the right place, almost..
I wish I could give a piece of my joy to all the world so that everyone would be happy! Or at least discover the positive side of things.
It is so close to perfection right now. Having some more darlings with me here, right now, would make it complete. My honeybunnies (the ones whom I mean, know it;), can't wait to see you!
I'm just so anxious about everything about to happen!
Some people just make your day by simply existing. Mindblowing.
I can imagine the overwhelming feelings in me when I get to see People. Those two weeks of absence has made the heart grow fonder a great deal. Those two weeks have been both the longest and shortest two weeks of all times. I think there's a little something called 'butterflies' in my tummy. Feels great!

Jätteglad:)!
And after I'm back from Paris, there's only 8 weeks of school left for me, and off to San Francisco I go. Can it get any better? It can.

Puss och kram:P

No comments: