Thursday, February 15, 2007

Suits me.

Today was a funny day. I went to school for basically nothing. Okay, we were supposed to have 2 hours of Biology, but today our school-leavers had their last day of school, an event here called "penkkarit". It means that everyone has dressed up as something random (yay, carnival) and people are drinking and fooling around at school. Later they get on huge trucks and drive around in the city and throw candies for people who have come to see the whole spectacle. Oh, the exitement! Since I didn't care that much, I left home pretty early. Our Biology teacher just could not be bothered to keep the lesson. Got some candy and home I went. I accidentally fell asleep reading the book for my Historical Investigation and I also had a minor mental breakdown. I just started crying at one point. Strange. Sometimes I wonder about the things going on in my head. After I had woken up, I called Mikael and we decided to go downhill skiing. My first proper time, basically. I loved it. Nik joined us later, too. I think downhill skiing is my new love, however, right now I'm such a n00b..
I feel so relaxed now, and I should go to sauna. To make the relaxation even more complete.
No school tomorrow either, and I didn't go yesterday either. I could get used to this!

No comments: