Thursday, February 08, 2007

What does your soul look like?

Today was a good day. A good and a pointless day. Sometimes you just have to do nothing relevant, but yet so genuine. I updated my gallery on deviantART (http://lendur.deviantart.com) and talked to some good people online. I also read for my English mock exams tomorrow, but not too much to feel comfortable about the literary criticism we have to write. It's so bitch cold here that I left my apartment only for 5 minutes today, I was semi-outside, on my balcony. But it was beautiful, because the sun seems to shine more vernally than ever before. Even though it is more than 30 minus degrees (Celcius, kids) outside.
I'll be good.
Soon.
In 60767 seconds. Or better make it 60768. And I love eating ice-cream with this weather. I do. Go figure!

No comments: