Sunday, September 17, 2006

now how normal is that!?

I think I'm the person who has the worst and the weirdest dreams on Earth. How normal is that I see my classmate Juulia and Bruce Willis baptising me?! And the most fun part about it was that I realised that I was dreaming at night, during the dream. I remember the feeling being relatively amusing. I remember I laughed and I was thinking I must tell this story to Juulia. And I did. I sent her a text message, but she hasn't answered.
Maybe I need some "special treatment"?

And by the way - where are we standing with Marko now? We decided to be friends only from now on. The thing is, that he's got a thing with this girl Henna, who is also his best friend... But it's probably not going to work out between these two guys. Okay, I can't say I'm happy about the situation, but hey, what can I do! The stupid part is that I already got him under my skin and now it's gonna take a while when I'm totally normal again. But it's not bad. I mean, I've experienced much worse. And this is a piece of cake in comparison to other stuff I've been through. Speaking of the cake, I made a superdeliciousbadmotherfucker applepie yesterday. This is one of the first cakes I've baked this year that has a normal consistence. It tastes good and it looks good. That is something new to me! Usually you have to eat the pies made by me with spoons or something.. Well, progress is always good, now isn't it!
Today I feel easy like Sunday morning! I did some laundry and now I feel like going around the lake with my rollerblades. I should do it while I still can. The autumn is pushing so hard and the air is getting frostier and frostier every day. But in a way I like it. It's nice to wear autumn-clothes, because I love wearing many layers of clothes and right now I am able to do it. The weather is not so confusing any more, that's good.
This old couple outside my house is doing something really weird. I wonder what are they up to..
But hey, if you excuse me now, I'm gonna go home and have a heart attack. Nah, I won't, but it's just a cool thing to say.

Royale with cheese.

1 comment:

linn said...

damn, i miss you !