Saturday, December 15, 2007

Nothing is worth losing that

Amazing how we are so sensitive to the elements around us. I've been reading psychology almost the whole day, but I've also downloaded some good music, and right now Telefon Tel Aviv's album Map Of What Is Effortless is just the best thing ever, surprisingly, for the moment. Absolutely love it.
We are all just receptors and intakers of information, vibes and other perceivable things, intuitive feelers. The way we process what has been fed to us determines how we sense the world, how we label the actions around us, how we tune our perceptions to guide our brains to an understanding.
Life is so fascinating, but nevertheless, if anyone happens to find a time-travelling machine, let me know. I'm just praying for 15/01/08 to be over right now. After that I will probably go through a major impedance drop, which hopefully will not convert into a mental breakdown..

No comments: