Monday, June 18, 2007

Strangest secret

This is so fucking strange! I was waiting for my bus earlier today, and I caught myself from wondering about what the fuck is up with the pigeons! I had about 25 minutes to wait there and the place was... well not full of pigeons, but there was, say, plenty of them. They've recently started being all buff and fluffy and show-offy. I guess they're on heat or something. Anyhow, the thing that I was wondering about really was that how the hell don't we ever see pigeon chicks?! Well, there's no way on earth I'm gonna buy that they're born in the size we see them in the streets... Where are the pigeons until they grow up? And don't the smaller pigeons (chicks) ever come to the streets then? This is so darn trippy! I've never noticed it before, but it sure is strange. Pay attention to it sometimes and it'll freak you out also! I was so blown away by it that all our family was talking about in the dinner table tonight, was pigeons:D.
GO FIGURE!!

I'm gonna go and paint (it black!) my book shelves now. Hopefully in a few days I can rearrange my room, get rid of the excessive crap.

I feel like calming down. I seriously pray I'm not gonna blow anything this time. Or is there a point in trying at all? We sure all know where everything in my life ends up at..

1 comment:

Hando said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squab

fak..ma terve õhtu mõtlesin sama asja...
Ja pärast wikipedia lugemist..ikka tundub see aasi eriti eriti kahtlane