Sunday, June 17, 2007

Passing by

Well. It's nice. I mean, it's nice considering all the confusion around. I just don't seem to be able to get my head around stuff again. It feels like I'd have nothing to say. I don't think I do. I do know one thing right now - I wish I could be in Finland right now. I wish I could take my cool Estonians with me and just be there. And I need to calm down... settle down. I had my fair share of shit in change of the wildlife I've been living. Or maybe I just matured overnight (impossible). Btw, if anyone happens to have a spare apartment in the center of London, please do inform me. I'm looking for a place to live there. It seems unrealistic that I am, in fact, moving away from Finland already in a year. Man, time flies!
[Funki Porcini - Wicked, Cruel, Nasty and Bad]

I aspire for lightness, but this is what really makes it heavy, do you see what I mean?

I should hold my horses for a while..

1 comment:

Kristin said...

sa mötled päriaselt sinna londonisse elama minna? ja miks sa soomest ära kolid?