Saturday, October 07, 2006

Everything has been wild.
Yesterday I threw a party at my place, and it was pretty cool. People seemed to have fun and so did I. It was funny how I slept in the same bed with Roope, that I had seen only once before. And the thing is, that we had to share a blanket, because Emmi was not willing to share a blanket with Aaro's boyfriend (yup, they're gay)... But anyways, it was all fun. We talked about random stuff and yup until like 5am or so. And I woke up at 8. And today I did nothing but clean up the place (vacuum the floors, repair the walls etc) and sleep a few hours. Now I feel like being useful for the society somehow. Perhaps I'll watch a movie. I tried to get the DVD-player functioning today, but there's some kind of a headache with the wires and oh well, I'm not very competent in those questions either.
Estonia in one week! Juulia and I are going to rock so hard, argh! And I really can't wait to see some people. I'm hoping to see most of the bests and worthies.

"You're the only girl who has actually been able to do that."

No comments: