Monday, April 14, 2008

Reality checkpoint

Do you guys believe in fate? What makes things go the way they do? Is it all pre-determined what we do, who we meet, etc. ? I don't think I know any more.

Right now I have so much running through my head, my brains feel like exploding (+ the reading for my finals). Through various schemes I ended up going to Helsinki this weekend, when I had just been in Estonia for a week. Estonia was wonderful, like it always is, thanks to my beloved ones who make me love life so much more every time.
Helsinki was mindblowing, in the most explicit sense. The way I stumbled upon him (them) was odd, a random spontaneous curiosity. The strangest chemistry set off in a matter of seconds, when he stared back. Non-verbal realisation of something different, captivating. Overwhelming, mind-blowing, unbelievable, confusing, strange.. in the most pleasant way I've encountered this far.
These kinds of things are those that might trigger outrageous decisions.. (?)
The way he lingers in my thoughts is perplexing, yet so intriguingly intoxicating, but for how long?
Undoubtedly interesting.

Something to relate to, maybe: Snow Patrol - Set The Fire To The Third Bar.

No comments: