Saturday, May 12, 2007

My head feels like a frisbee.

I just hate it sometimes when things budge away from their normal axis and then nothing's right any more. For example, circardian rythms are something that can very easily be altered, even unintentionally. Even a little factor like having an exam the next day can just f*ck you up the following day. I suffered from mediocre insomnia last night. This morning I was just semi-dead. When I got back from town, in the afternoon, I fell asleep. Now it's 00:15 and I feel no fatigue whatsoever! It's kind of fascinating yet imbecile how easily human beings can be manipulated by.. something. And here's a fun fact: when I tried to enjoy sauna earlier, I could stay there for a few minutes only, because I got a brutal epistaxis (don't even ask me why I know this posh word for a nosebleed:D). Anyhow, this is some boring stuff.
Well, not that I would have anything too relevant to say anyways. My summer holiday starts in 5 days pretty much. This is rather pleasant.
I bought myself a cool new belt today, probably one of the coolest belts I've ever stumbled upon. It's men's. :D Krhm.
I'm going to read some Doctor Zhivago or some school stuff in order to get sleepy. I wonder if it's going to work..
[Jaga Jazzist - I have a ghost, now what?]

No comments: